Symbiosis International University conducts various entrance examinations for undergraduate course admissions at its various affiliated colleges. SET General 2017 was successfully conducted today i.e. on 6th May 2017. Now, basis the score of the candidates in the SET General exam, they will be shortlisted for the counselling process for further admissions.
The SET General paper consists of primarily four sections which include - General English, General Awareness, Quantitative Analysis and Reasoning questions. A total of 150 questions are asked in the exam.
If you appeared for the SET General 2017 exam, you can estimate rank and expected score with the help of CollegeDekho's SET General Rank Predictor by following the below-mentioned steps. This estimated rank will provide a fair idea of your performance in the entrance exam.
Please follow the below steps one by one to use CollegeDekho's SET General Rank Predictor.
How to use the SET General 2017 Rank Predictor?
- Go to the rank predictor page by clicking on SET General 2017 Rank Predictor here.
- Once the page opens, two columns will be visible on the screen. You will be required to fill up the total number of questions attempted by you (out of the 150 questions asked) in the first column.
- In the second column, you will have to type the number of correct attempts according to your own analysis.
- After filling the estimated number of questions that you think you have answered correctly, click on the submit button.
- You will then be directed to the next page where you will be required to fill in your name, email address and mobile number. After that, click on the submit button again.
- Once you are through with the above steps, your predicted rank will be visible on the screen. The same will also be sent to you on the email address mentioned by you.
For more updates regarding SET General, please stay connected to CollegeDekho.com!