The Health Department of Tamil Nadu will conduct the counselling process for MBBS and BDS seats under NRI or management quota between August 31, 2017, and September 1, 2017. Registered candidates must download the counselling call letters from the official website of Tamil Nadu Health Department to participate in the counselling process. All the candidates who are eligible to participate in the counselling must produce original certificates/ documents at the time of counselling.
Also Read: - MBBS Career Scope, Click Here to Explore
Guidelines to Download Call Letters for Counselling: -
- Tamil Nadu medical selection committee is the official website for downloading counselling call letters for NRI and management quota.
- Registered candidates must open the official website.
- Check the ‘Notification’ section on the home page.
- Under the ‘Notification’ section, find the counselling call letter link.
- Click on the relevant link.
- A new page will be flashed on the screen.
- Enter details including ARNO and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Counselling Call Letter will be displayed on a new page.
- Download the counselling call letter.
- Finally, take the printout of counselling call letter.
- It is mandatory to produce counselling call letter at the time of counselling.
MBBS seats in medical colleges in Tamil Nadu, apart from NRI and management quota have already been filled. Currently, only BDS seats under MBC/DNC, BCM and BC categories are available in private or self-financing medical colleges. Candidates who fail to attend NEET counselling process will be automatically wait listed for government dental and medical colleges.