The State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Telangana has released the notification Telangana State Polytechnic Entrance Examination (TS-POLYCET) 2017. The notification was released on March 11, 2017. However, the online application process for TS-POLYCET 2017 is scheduled to begin on March 14, 2017.
TS-POLYCET is an examination that is conducted for the admission to Diploma in Engineering course in various private and government polytechnic colleges across Telangana.
- The aspiring candidates need to pass in Class 10 board examinations to apply for TS-POLYCET 2017.
- The candidates who are pursuing Class 10 can also apply for the examination.
Application Process: -
- The details of TS-POLYCET 2017 have been published on the official website of SBTET.
- The candidates who wish to apply for TS-POLYCET 2017 have to visit the nearest Mee-Seva, TS Online or AP Online centres.
- The candidates need to carry the hall ticket of Class 10 examinations to apply for TS-POLYCET.
- The candidates need to pay TS-POLYCET 2017 application fee after registration.
- The application fee is Rs. 350 for General and OBC categories.
- The application fee is Rs. 200 for SC/ST candidates.
- TS-POLYCET 2017 is open for the candidates from Andhra Pradesh also.
Pattern of TS-POLYCET 2017: -
- The question paper is for 120 marks consisting of 120 questions on Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- A total number of 60 questions will be from Mathematics worth 60 marks.
- 30 questions will be from Physics worth 30 marks.
- A total number of 30 questions will be from Chemistry, again for 30 marks.
- All questions are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The candidates who secure 36 marks out of 120 will be declared as qualified.
- There are 53,470 polytechnic seats in Telangana.
Important Dates: -
- TS-POLYCET 2017 application submission last date – April 11, 2017.
- TS-POLYCET 2017 exam date – April 22, 2017