- News byStream
TERI University Announces One Year LLM Program for 2016
TERI University is an ‘A’ grade University established in 1998 recognized by University grants commission (UGC).
The two major fields in legal practices are infrastructure and environmental laws. So TERI University offers LLM in Environment and Natural Resources Law and Infrastructure and Business Law.
USPs of the course :
- Programs designed in consultation with industry and focusing on national and international developments.
- Programs aimed at balancing theoretical rigour and practical application
- Wide variety of optional courses taught by legal professionals
- Skills development through research assignments, group work, moot courts, and seminars.
Admission process :
- Admission to the LL.M. programme is based on an all-India online test and interview conducted by the University.
- The one hour long test will consist of one paper with 100 multiple-choice questions.
- The questions will be divided into three sections:
* Proficiency in English
* Analytical reasoning
* Quantitative ability
The online test would be followed by an interview of short listed candidates.
LLB/BL Degree from a recognized University.
Apply on the official website of the University.
On Monday, December 5, the Lok Sabha was informed that the Government’s expenditure on higher education during ...
CAT 2016 was held on 4th Dec 2016 at various cities across India for the first level of selection into IIMs and other ...