- News byStream
TERI University Announces One Year LLM Program for 2016
TERI University is an ‘A’ grade University established in 1998 recognized by University grants commission (UGC).
The two major fields in legal practices are infrastructure and environmental laws. So TERI University offers LLM in Environment and Natural Resources Law and Infrastructure and Business Law.
USPs of the course :
- Programs designed in consultation with industry and focusing on national and international developments.
- Programs aimed at balancing theoretical rigour and practical application
- Wide variety of optional courses taught by legal professionals
- Skills development through research assignments, group work, moot courts, and seminars.
Admission process :
- Admission to the LL.M. programme is based on an all-India online test and interview conducted by the University.
- The one hour long test will consist of one paper with 100 multiple-choice questions.
- The questions will be divided into three sections:
* Proficiency in English
* Analytical reasoning
* Quantitative ability
The online test would be followed by an interview of short listed candidates.
LLB/BL Degree from a recognized University.
Apply on the official website of the University.
Three students of Gargi College, University of Delhi, namely Cheryl Mukherji, Diksha Bijlani and Shubhra Awasthy won ...
XLRI Jamshedpur is one of the premier B-Schools in India and offers an excellent PGDM programme. It has been known for ...