The registration process for Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test (TISSNET) 2017 commenced on September 29, 2016. As per the official notification, there are no changes in the examination pattern. The pattern which was prevalent for TISSNET 2016 will continue for TISSNET 2017, and the test is scheduled to take place on January 7, 2017. TISSNET is carried out every year for admission to Master of Social Work (MSW) and 56 related programmes across four institutes of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS). The examination will take place at 39 centres across India.
- The applicants must possess a Bachelor's degree from any recognised university/institute
- Applications are available in both online and offline mode
- The candidates can apply for a maximum of three programmes
- The candidates can fill the online applications through the official website of TISS
- After filling the applications, the candidates have to pay the application fee through an online portal
- The application fee is Rs. 1,030.
|Last date for the submission of online applications||November 30, 2016|
|Last date for the receipt of offline applications||December 1, 2016|
|Admit card will be issued on||December 21 & 22, 2016|
|TISSNET 2017||January 7, 2017|
|Announcement of Results||January 27, 2017|
|Pre-Interview Test and Personel Interview||March 10-21, 2017|