- News byStream
CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Results Out
The results of CSIR UGC NET June 2016 have been released on the official website. The candidates can check the result through the official website. The candidates who have qualified the examination have to undergo the process of verification of certificates.
How to check CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Results?
- The candidates have to logon to the official website
- The candidates have to click on the link ‘Joint SCIR- UGC NET Exam 2016’
- A new page will be displayed where the candidates have to enter all the necessary details like roll number, date of birth, etc.,
- Click on ‘Submit’
- The results will be displayed in a new page
- Take the printout of the result sheet for future reference
The candidates have to send required documents to the Section Officer, Mr. Ashish Bahunga, Certificate Section, HRD Group (CSIR), Library Avenue Road, New Delhi-110012.
CSIR UGC NET is a national level entrance exam in the field of science which includes Mathematics, Planetary Sciences, Life Sciences, Physics, Chemical Sciences etc.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) has sought the response of Zameer Uddin Shah, the Vice-Chancellor of ...
The festival of lights is just round the corner and the festivities have already begun. Now, this day comes year after ...