Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Chennai is responsible to conduct Tamil Nadu M.Sc Nursing admissions. The selection committee has published the Round I seat allotment result for TN M.Sc Nursing on 6th January 2022. With the counselling registrations and choice filling window closed on 5th Jan, the selection process has moved towards the next step i.e. Seat Allotment. The was released for all the M.Sc Nursing aspirants with General Rank (GR) 1 to GR 313. With the publication of the Round I allotment result, the link mentioned below has been activated:
|Tamil Nadu M.Sc Nursing Round I Seat Allotment Result 2021 - Direct Link - Check Here!|
How to Check TN M.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment Result 2021?
The steps included in the process to check your seat allotment result are fairly simple. However, one simple mistake may cause you time and stress. So, here is a step-wise guide to help you access your seat allotment result easily.
- Visit the official website of DME, Chennai.
- Look for the notification section on the homepage of the portal and click on it.
- Amongst the latest notifications from January 2022, look for the Round I allotment result link and click on it.
- Another easier way would be to click on the direct link provided above.
- Clicking on the link would redirect you to a new webpage asking for your login credentials.
- Enter your credentials and press "log in".
- Once done, you would be able to see the result on your screens.
- Make sure to download it for future reference.
- Getting a hard copy of the results may be helpful as well.
To get more such updates on TN Nursing admissions, stay tuned with CollegeDekho.