The admission counselling for MBBS/BDS courses in Telangana is scheduled to commence from 25-July-2016. The EAMCET-2 examination was held in the second week of July. Around 50,000 students qualified in the examination. The counselling is conducted to fill up around 3,000 medical seats in various colleges of Telangana.
Here is the schedule of counselling:-
- The verification of certificates will commence from 25-July-2016 and continues till 30-July-2016.
- The verification of certificates for PH, NCC, Sports and Army candidates will be held from 31-July-2016 to 2-August-2016.
- The details related to web counselling will be announced later.
The candidates who have qualified EAMCET-2 can attend the counselling at:-
- JNTU, Hyderabad
- Osmania University (Distance Education Centre)
- Kakatiya University, Warangal
The students who have appeared for EAMCET-2 from Andhra Pradesh can attend the counselling at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences. All the necessary arrangements have been made for the smooth conduct of counselling. The candidates are directed to carry necessary documents for the counselling.