The admit cards of TS EAMCET - the common entrance test for admission to BDS and MBBS courses, which is conducted on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education, has been released.
This year, Hyderabad-based Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH) will be re-conducting the exam.
The exam is scheduled to be held on 11th September 2016 from 10 am to 1 pm. It is to be held in 12 major cities with 96 test centres in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. 56,153 candidates had applied for TS EAMCET 2, 2016.
Candidates who have already appeared in TS EAMCET 2 will have to appear in TS EAMCET 3. TS EAMCET 2 was conducted on July 9 for entry into medical and dental colleges in the state and the results were declared on 14th July. But that exam was cancelled due to paper leak and is being conducted again.
Steps to download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the exam
- Go to the homepage, click on the link Download Hall Ticket
- Enter hall ticket number of TS EAMCET 2
- Also, enter qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth
- Press submit button
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout
- Check if all the facts are correct or not
- If there is any mistake in the admit contact the exam authority immediately
- Further, affix a recent colour photograph in the box provided (bottom – left side) on the “filled in online application form"
- Get it attested by principal of the college or by a gazetted officer