Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
TS POLYCET 2022 Examination is set to be conducted on June 30, 2022 and the hall tickets for the examination were released online at https://polycetts.nic.in on June 23 and will be available for download until June 30 through the candidate’s individual login credentials. While appearing for the exam, the conducting authority of TS POLYCET, State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), has issued guidelines for the exam day, including the documents required for appearing for the exam. More details regarding the same are provided below.
TS POLYCET 2022: Documents Required on Exam Day
The documents required to appear for TS POLYCET 2022 exam are listed below:
TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2022
As per the issued guidelines, only TS POLYCET 2022 Hall Ticket is required for appearing for the examination. Some instructions regarding the admit card are detailed below:
- After downloading the hall ticket, it should be checked thoroughly for any mistakes. If found, candidates should immediately contact the coordinating centre of SBTET and get a revised hall ticket before the day of the examination as no candidate will incorrect data/photo will be allowed to enter the examination centre.
- It should also be noted that self-corrections to the admit card will be considered as tampering and will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- Once the correct admit card is obtained, it should be printed on a white and blank/unruled paper of A4 size only.
- E-Admit Cards or admit cards as a form of a soft copy will not be allowed. Candidates may be barred from entering the exam centre if a printed copy of the admit card is unavailable.
Also Read:TS POLYCET 2022 Sample Papers
TS POLYCET 2022: Other Guidelines
- Candidates should report to the centre at least one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- No electronic devices such as mobile phones, calculators, digital watches, etc. are allowed inside the centre.
- A HB pencil only will be required to darken the circles on OMR so it must be carried alongside. For signing on the attendance sheet and writing other information, it is advised that candidates carry a transparent black or blue ballpoint pen with them.
- A transparent water bottle and sanitiser should be carried alongside as well.
- All COVID-19-specific instructions such as the use of masks and social distancing must be followed.
Also Read:TS POLYCET 2021 Question Paper