Final-year students pursuing various courses at University of Engineering & Management (UEM) Jaipur have recorded a positive and outstanding placement record for the academic session 2017-18. The highlights of UEM Placements are elaborated below.
Highlights of UEM Placements 2017-18:
- Continuing the legacy, all the students who passed out from UEM Jaipur in 2018 bagged at least two job offers on an average.
- The highest annual salary offered stood at Rs. 15.5 lakh.
- One of the interesting aspects of UEM Placements 2017-18 is that 4 students bagged 4 job offers, 14 students bagged three job offers and 48 students bagged two job offers. Rest of the students of pass out batches bagged at least one job offer.
- On the other hand, two students bagged five job offers, while one student secured six job offers.
- More than 76 companies visited the campus to recruit the students this year.
UEM Placements – Major Recruiters:
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more education-related updates!