University of Engineering & Management (UEM), Kolkata is conducting a Mega Job Fair in collaboration with FreshersJobFair. The Job Fair will be organized on Wednesday, January 25, 2017. The process for the Job Fair will start from 8 am. Salary packages varying from Rs.11,000 to Rs.30,000 will be offered at the event.
Over 20 companies will be participating in the Job Fair. Reputed recruiters from different fields will be hiring students for the posts of IT Developer, HR, BPO, ITES, KPO, Finance, Sales Electronics, Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Engineer. Other positions like desk assistants, content writers, etc. will also be offered depending on the respective organizations.
- Candidates applying for the Job Fair must have completed their graduation. Post-graduates can also apply.
- Students who have pursued either BE, B.Tech, ITI, Pharmacy or Diploma may apply. Those in the final year of their graduation can also register.
- Fresher’s and candidates with up to 2 years of experience can register for the Job Fair.
- Candidates must not be older than 29 years of age.
Some of the prominent companies that will be participating in the event are:
- L&T Finance Ltd
- HDFC Bank
- Genpact Ltd.
- Exide Life
- Axis Bank
- Eureka Forbes Ltd.
Many other companies will be participating in the hiring process. Some of these firms are looking for experienced professionals, however, some are willing to hire fresh candidates and students who will pass out in 2017.
Other companies participating in the event are Magic Technology Pvt.Ltd, Techl33t Infosystems Private Limited, MEECI Engineering Group Manpower Ltd., Genius Consultants Limited, ITM Group, Angel Broking Ltd., TMI Network, Teleminds Infotech, HR IT Global, Focus Ideas Pvt. Ltd., Das Writing Services Pvt. Ltd., etc
Registration Timings and Requirements:
- Candidates who are looking for jobs and want to apply for the event can register at UEM campus from 10 am in the morning.
- Students must carry at least 8 to 10 copies of their resume in order to apply for multiple companies.
Job Fair Location:
University of Engineering & Management (UEM), Kolkata
University Campus, Plot No. 3 - B/5, Close to Town Action Area - lll, Kolkata, West Bengal 700160.
Students seeking any information regarding the above can contact on either of the following mobile numbers. Call 7396503675, 9490378207, 9676178851, 7675947757, 9618528530 or 9247898795 for information related to the Job Fair.
The participating companies will have their own pavilions where the students can register by submitting their CVs or resume. The companies will shortlist candidates on the basis of their requirements and skills of the candidates. Close to 3000 students are expected to attend the job fair. The Job Fair is a perfect opportunity for individuals who are looking for jobs as they can present their skills to multiple companies through a single platform.