The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had earlier released a notification inviting eligible and interested candidates for the posts in following government departments.
- Civil engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
The last date to apply for the UPSC exams has been extended.
Electronics and Telecommunications engineering
The last date for submission of an online application has been extended up to March 31, 2016 (in place of March 25) till 11:59 pm, after which the link will be disabled.
The Commission has included the posts of AEE Gr 'A' in corps of EME, Ministry of Defence in the scheme of the examination. Hence, departmental candidates of the same may apply for ESE, 2016 by availing age relaxation up to five years as admissible under rule 5(b) of ESE, 2016 to the departmental candidates.
- Total Posts: 602
- Name of the posts:
- Category I Civil Engineering
- Category II Mechanical Engineering
- Category III Electrical Engineering
- Category IV Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
How to Apply:
- The eligible candidates can apply through the official website of UPSE.