The online registrations for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination or UPSEE 2017 have commenced from today, January 18, 2017. The exam is being organised by Dr. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) for the admission to engineering, architecture, MCA, pharmacy and management courses. The candidates who are seeking admission to B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy/ MCA Lateral Entry also need to take the examination. AKTU has released the detailed notification for UPSEE 2017 examination on the official website.
- The aspirants who are seeking admission to B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ B.Arch courses need to have a minimum of +2 qualification.
- The aspirants who wish to seek admission to MCA/ MBA course need to have Bachelor's degree.
- The candidates who are applying for B.Tech (Lateral Entry) need to have engineering diploma or B.Sc degree.
- For seeking admission to B.Phrama (Lateral Entry), the candidates need to hold a diploma in pharmacy.
- For getting admission to MCA (Lateral Entry), the candidates need to have BCA or B.Sc (Computer Science or IT) degree.
Also read: - Aadhaar Number Mandatory for UPSEE 2017 Application
Application Process: -
- AKTU accepts only online applications for UPSEE 2017 examination.
- Online application forms for UPSEE are available on the official site.
- Uploading scanned copy of signature and photograph is mandatory along with online application form.
- For future references, take the printout of application form.
- Male candidates who belong to General/ OBC/ Transgender categories need to pay Rs. 1,200 as the application fee.
- Female candidates, as well as candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ PH categories, need to pay Rs. 600 as the application fee.
Important Dates: -
|UPSEE 2017 online registrations start from||January 18, 2017|
|Deadline to submit UPSEE 2017 filled-in application||February 28, 2017|
|Admit Card release||April 7, 2017|
|Dates of UPSEE 2017 examination||April 16, 22 & 23, 2017|
|Announcement of UPSEE 2017 result||May 2017 (last week)|
|Counselling starts from||June 2017 (second week)|
|Commencement of academic session||To be announced|