The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow has published the Admit Cards for the Junior Engineer Interviews. The candidates can download the admit cards from the official website.
In order to download the admit card, the candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned here:
- Visit the official website of UPSSSC.
- Click on the link to download admit card.
- Candidates should fill all the required details like the registration number, Date of Birth, Gender, etc.
- Enter the verification Code
- After submitting the details, the admit card will appear on the window. The candidate must take out a printout for future references.
If any candidate faces any problem while downloading admit card they can contact on helpline numbers given on the official website of UPSSSC.
About UPSSSC: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state organization authorized to conduct the various examination for appointments to the various posts. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission constituted under the provision of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014.
List of Some Examinations conducted by the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission time to time.
- Junior Assistant Examination.
- Conductor Examination.
- Stenographer Examination.
- Forest Guard
- Boring Technician
Source: Rahul Pandey, City Journalist - Lucknow, CollegeDekho