Utkal University has released the B.A, B.Com and B.Sc first semester exam results. The varsity has officially published the results on Utkal University Examination Management System portal and can check the same by visiting the official website.The exams took place in 2018. Those who appeared for the Utkal University semester exams can check their results at uuems.in.
Steps to Check Utkal University B.A, B.Com and B.Sc First Semester Results
Students can follow the steps below to check the first-semester exam results of Utkal University CBCS B.A, B.Com, and B.Sc courses –
- Utkal University has a separate portal to publish the semester exam results, i.e., Utkal University Exam Management System (UUEMS).
- Students can visit the UUEMS website to check the semester exam results.
- On the first page of UUEMS website, the candidates will find a heading that indicates ‘Provisional Result’.
- Under the Provisional Results, check for the link that indicates ‘Provisional Result of +3 First Semester B.A, B.Sc and B.Com (CBCS) Regular Exam 2018’
- Click on the above link
- A new page will appear on the screen
- You will have to enter your ‘Exam Roll Number’ and ‘Type the text’.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button after entering the above details
- Your result will be displayed
If students have any issues/ objections/ discrepancies with the Utkal University first semester results of B.A, B.Sc and B.Com course, it is advisable to contact the Controller of Examinations of Utkal University. Students of affiliated colleges can get in touch with the college administration in case of any objections regarding results.
Also Read: Magadh University Result 2019 Declared
For the latest Utkal University news and updates, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.