University of Technology and Management (UTM), Shillong has announced admission to engineering and management courses. Students who are interested can now apply both in offline and online mode.
The students who are eligible will be offered following courses under B.Tech programme in UTM, Shillong on the basis of the merit list:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
The eligible students can pursue BBA in the following courses:
- Digital Marketing
- Hospitality, Travel and Tourism
The candidates seeking admissions into the B.tech programmes offered by UTM, Shillong must fulfil the below eligibility criteria on the basis of two categories namely exam and non-exam category,
Exam Category (UPESEAT):
- Interested students must score at least 50 percent marks in 12th and 10th standard examination.
- They should have also secured 50 percent aggregate in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in Class 12th.
Non-Exam Category (Board Merit / JEE Mains):
- A student must have met the JEE Mains 2017 cutoff.
- Also, the minimum marks obtained in 12th and 10th examination level should be 60 percent and the minimum aggregate in the subject of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry should be 60 percent.
While, for the students interested in the BBA programmes offered by UTM, Shillong must have scored minimum 45 percent marks at 10th and 12th level. Further, these eligible candidates will be called for Personal Interview (PI).
- Go to the official website.
- Depending the course degree either B.tech or BBA, click on the registration link.
- On successful registration, an automated link will be sent to your registered email id for verification. Activate your account through the link sent.
- Fill all the required details in the admission application form.
- After submission, proceed to the payment option via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Accept the declaration to submit the application form to UTM
The decision on the application will be evaluated for Exam Category and Non-exam Category. After the verification and compilation of all the scores, the UTM admission team will contact the candidate regarding the status of the application.