- News byStream
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination Details
The UPTU i.e. Uttar Pradesh State Technical University conducts an entrance exam annually for students who wish to take admission in the following courses and the test is called UPSEE, Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination.
- MCA (Lateral Entry)
- 2nd Year of B.Tech
If one qualifies this exam the student is able to get admission into both private and government institutes that are recognised by UPTU.
Also Read: Career Guide for Human Resources
Application for UPSEE:
Interested candidates can apply for UPSEE online using the official website of the university.
Following are the things one should keep in mind if they want to apply for UPSEE online:
- Colour passport size picture in JPEG format and it should not exceed 30KB
- Scanned image of left thumb in JPEG format and it should not exceed 30KB
- Scanned image of signature in JPEG format and it should not exceed 30KB
- Valid email ID
- Working mobile number
Exam Pattern for UPSEE:
- There is no negative marking. However, a separate record of incorrect answers is kept.
- Aptitude test for MBA consists of 100 objective type questions of 400 marks.
- For every correct answer, 4 marks will be allotted to the candidate.
- UPSEE is an objective multiple type computer-based test, wherein candidates need to select one correct answer to every question.
- If a candidate chooses more than one option, no marks will be allotted for that particular question.
Also Read: Career Guide for Mechanical Engineering
Dates for the examination are not announced yet so, keep an eye out for them.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
The National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad invites applications from the eligible candidates for its NID DAT 2017 ...
Students are often confused about the evaluation criteria used by the various Indian Institutes of Management. Since ...