The Joint Entrance Examination Board of West Bengal (WBJEEB) has released OMR Sheets and answer keys for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination or WBJEE 2017. If the candidates have any objections regarding the answer key, they can file objections on or before May 22, 2017. However, the candidates who wish to file objections on WBJEE 2017 answer key have to pay Rs. 500 per response.
Also read: - Check WBJEE 2017 Mock Counselling Helpline Centres
The Joint Entrance Examination Board of West Bengal will release the WBJEE 2017 results on June 4, 2017. The candidates who qualify in WBJEE 2017 examination will have a chance to get admission in pharmacy, engineering and architecture courses in various colleges across the state.
Guidelines to Check WBJEE 2017 OMR Sheet and Answer Keys: -
- There is an official website for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE).
- WBJEEB maintains a website, and any updates related to WBJEE are available on the official website.
- Open the website of WBJEE.
- Click on ‘View OMR and Recorded Responses’ link. It is available towards the end of the page.
- If you want to view OMR and Response sheets, you need to enter some mandatory details.
- Enter ‘Application Number’ and ‘Password’.
- Finally, enter the ‘Security PIN’, and ‘Submit’.
- You can view the OMR and Response sheet.
- Compare the answers.
- You can estimate your WBJEE 2017 score with the help of answer key and response sheet.
- However, wait for the official result until June 4, 2017.