- News byStream
WBJEEB Medical Entrance Examination 2016 Results Out
The results for the medical entrance exam 2016 is out and available on the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB). In order to check the results, the students are requested to visit their official website.
Follow the below mentioned steps to check your results for WBJEEB Medical exam:
- Visit the official website of WBJEEB.
- Search for the link which displays the result.
- The link for the same will appear on the bottom left corner of the page.
- Once you have located the link, click on it to see the results for WBJEEB Medical exam
- Once you click on the link, you will land on a new page where you will find a link that says “Rank Card for Medical of WBJEEB
- Again this will land you on a new page. Fill up your details like application number or roll number, date of birth.
- Once you have filled in the required details, click on enter.
- Your results for WBJEEB Medical exam will now be displayed.
All the best!
Also, a list of names on basis of merit has been announced by the Board.
About the Exam:
The WBJEEB Medical examination is conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) in the state of West Bengal and is a state level exam. Students interested in admission to BDS and MBBS courses in universities in the state of West Bengal appear for the exam.
This year, the exam was conducted in the month of July. Many medical and dental course aspirants appeared for the exam.
From next year onwards, students from all over India including students in West Bengal would not have to appear for separate board exams. Instead, they will have to appear for a national level examination valid all over in India i.e the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
The top management institute of the country, IIMA or Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad recently concluded its ...
CAT 2016 was held on 4th Dec 2016 at various cities across India for the first level of selection into IIMs and other ...