G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering is situated in Nagpur in Maharashtra state of India. Established in 1996, it is accredited from AICTE, NAAC, NBA and it is affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University. GHRCE, Nagpur offers 49 courses across 3 streams namely Engineering, Management, Sciences and across 5 degrees like B.E., M.Tech, M.B.A., M.E., Ph.D.Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Canteen, Gymkhana, International center, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room, Placement, Resid. Institue, Resid. std, Resid. Fac. are also there.
Sports Grounds 2
Total Students 5000
Hostel Facility True
- International center
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
- Conference Room
Awards and Rankings
- Ranked among top ten best industry linked institues AICTE-CII survey 2013
- Highly ranked by Business Today MDRA survey
- Ranked at 35th postion as best perfoming Institute by Silicon India.
- Recognition as one of the best performing Institute by India Today
- Recognition as one of the best performing Institute institute by Dalal Street Magzine
- Best Innovative campus Award by International Society for Research and Development(ISSRD)
G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering (GHRCE) provides placement assistance to all its students. The dedicated placement cell regularly conducts grooming sessions of the students in areas like soft skills, interview facing skills, behavioral skills hereby making them industry-fit. In the recent years the college has witnessed some well known recruitment companies walking-in and being ...
Contact Details of G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur
Address:CRPF Gate No. 3, Hingna Road, Digdoh Hills, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440016(India)