- News byStream
Event Updates - NIT Patna to Organize 5 days Course on Intellectual Property Right
A five-day course on intellectual property rights is going to be organized from 12th April 2016 to 16th April 2016 at National Institute of Technology, Patna. The course is being held under the aegis of TEQIP-II at National Institute of Technology, Patna campus.
The short-term course has been devised seeing the importance of realization of intellectual property rights in a technical institution.
- The structure of the short-term course includes:
- Introduction to IPR
- International Agreements, Treaties, and Conventions
- Types of Patent applications and Patent Examination Procedure
- General procedure for Patent filing Documents required for filing
- Drafting of Patent Specification with view to obtaining grant of patent in Indian and overseas
- Important Aspects & precaution of Drafting of Specification and Claims
- Grant of Patent, Rights, Duties of Patentee
- Pre and Post-Grant Opposition with Case studies
- Assignment, Licensing and Transfer of patent rights
- Introduction to Design System, Trademark, GI and Copyright.
Venue: National Institute of Technology, Patna
Duration: 12th April – 16th April 2016
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad has launched its 12th batch of PGPX or Post Graduate Programme in Management ...
Studying abroad is not an impossible dream anymore! With the right kind of motivation and support from professionals in ...