- News byStream
Admission Notice: - Dibrugarh University Invites Applications for MBA 2016-2018
Dibrugarh University invites Online Applications from eligible intending candidates for admission to the Four Semester MBA (Full Time) programme at Centre for Management Studies (CMS) for Session: 2016 - 2018.
- Graduation (all streams excluding Music & Fine Arts) with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
- Candidates with valid score of above 550 in MAT, above 117 in CAT and above 175 in CMAT are exempted from CMSDU Test
- Final year graduate students may also apply
- Online Registration Starts: 10th February, 2016
- CMSDU Test: 13th March 2016 from 11 A.M
- GD/PI: 17th and 18th March 2016 from 9.30 A.M
- Last Date for Online Submission (CMAT/MAT/CAT): 15th March, 2016
The candidate will be required to submit a Demand Draft of Rs 650/- only (Rs 400/- for candidates seeking exemption from CMSDU Test) in favour of “Registrar, Dibrugarh University” payable at Dibrugarh. It is advised that Demand Draft be kept ready before attempting to register online.
Admission is through Online Registration only and no other means of application will be entertained.
Note: CMS is a participating institute in the February MAT 2016 conducted by AIMA, New Delhi on February 7th (Paper Based Test) & 13th (Computer Based Test) 2016.
For more information on the admission procedure, visit http://entrance.cmsdu.org. For details of the Programmes in particular and CMSDU in general, visit http://cmsdu.org. For queries, email at email@example.com.
Sd/-Deputy Registrar (Academic), DU.
Source: Darshana, Cit Journalist 0 Guwahati, CollegeDekho
It has been 4 weeks since the Panjab and Haryana High Court directed the nodal education body University Grants ...
Picking the right business school after clearing MBA entrance exams will probably be one of the most important ...