Army College of Dental Sciences (ACDS), Secunderabad invites aspiring dentists for admission to their Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programs for the year 2016.
Who can Apply:
- For BDS Program: Candidate should have passed the two years Intermediate or equivalent course thereof, with science subjects Viz; Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology) securing a minimum of 50% from a recognized Indian intermediate board or university.
- For MDS Program: The admission to ACDS is for the dependent children of eligible serving Army Personnel, eligible ex Army personnel and wards of war widows/widows of Army. The applicant for admission to the post graduate degree in dental surgery must have a BDS degree of a university established or incorporated by or under a central act or a state act or an equivalent qualification recognized by the dental council of India and must have permanent registration with any state dental council.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application form is enclosed in the envelope. Candidate must affix adequate postage for registration charges failing which admit cards will be dispatched by ordinary post only.
Who will be Selected:
- Admission will be strictly on merit ranking, based on marks obtained in Combined Written Admission Test (C-WAT) for BDS program and the admission will be strictly on merit ranking, based on marks obtained in PG – WAT for MDS program.
Dates to Remember:
For MDS Program:
- Last date of receiving filled in application forms: Monday, February 15, 2016.
- Last date of receiving filled in application form with late fee of Rs. 300/-:on or before Thursday, February 25, 2016.
- Date of PG-WAT: Tuesday, March 15, 2016.
For BDS Program:
- Last date of receiving filled in application forms: Tuesday, March 15, 2016.
- Last date of receiving filled in application form with late fee of Rs. 300/-: on or before Wednesday, March 30, 2016.
- Date of C-WAT: Tuesday, May 10, 2016.