- News byStream
Admission Notice-Admissions on for Ph.D Programs 2016 at Calcutta University
Applications are invited for admission to doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme in Ceramic Engineering, Oil Technology Petrochemicals & Petroleum Refinery Engg., Pharmaceutical & Fine chemical Tech at the Department of Chemical Technology at University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata for the academic session 2016.
The Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a Bachelor of Technology degree or a Master of Science degree (without NET/SET/ SLET/ GATE) with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Candidates with a Master of Technology degree or equivalent or Master of Science (with NET/SET/SLET/GATE) with 55% marks are also eligible to apply.
The Application Procedure
The candidates can download the application form from the university website. The completed application form along with the attested copies of relevant mark sheets and the receipt of the deposition of the application fees must be submitted to the Head, Department of Technology, 92 Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road, Kolkata-700009.
The Selection Procedure
- For those candidates having a degree in Bachelor of Technology or Master of Science the selection would be done through entrance test and interview.
- For the candidates having a degree in Master of Technology or equivalent or a degree in Master of Science (with NET/SET/SLET/GATE) the selection would be done on the basis of interview only.
The Important Dates
- The filled up application forms need to be submitted latest by: Friday, February 5, 2016.
- Written Examination Date: Friday, February 12, 2016.
- Interview Date: Thursday, February 25, 2016.
From the next academic session, starting from 2017-2018, Human Resource Development Ministry is coming up with several ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...