SIES College of Management Studies (SIESCOMS), Navi Mumbai invites applications for admission to its PGDM programmes in general, pharmaceutical Management and Biotechnology Management for the academic session 2016.
The Eligibility Criteria
PGDM in General Program
The candidate should be a graduate (minimum three year duration) in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks. The candidates who are appearing in the final year examination or are awaiting their final year results are eligible to apply.
PGDM in Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Management
The candidate should be a graduate in Pharma or any science discipline with at least 50% marks.
The Application Procedure
- The candidates can obtain the application form online from the institute’s website
- The fee which is Rs 2000 for one program and Rs 3000 for more than one program is to be paid through a demand draft favouring “SIES College of Management Studies”, payable at Mumbai.
The Selection Procedure
- The candidate must have a valid score in any of the all India examinations (CAT, CMAT, XAT, ATMA, MAT and MH-CET)
- The selection of the candidates would be done purely on the basis of their performance in the test, group discussion, two rounds of personal interview, past academic records and work experience if any.
The Important Dates
- Last date for obtaining forms: Saturday, February 27, 2016.
- Completed form need to be submitted by: Thursday, March 3, 2016.
For more information you can visit the official website of the institute.