Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Reva Institute of Technology and Management (RITM), Bangalore is inviting applications for admission to its 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) programmes for the academic session 2016.
B.Tech programmes are offered by the university in Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and M.Tech in Computer Aided structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering and Management, computer Science Engineering, Advanced Information Technology, Data Engineering & Cloud Computing, Advanced Power Electronics, Advanced Embedded systems, Wireless Communication and Networking, Machine Design & Dynamics.
- Candidate must have passed PUC/10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one among Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/ computer Science/ Electronics/ Technical vocational subject with at least 45 % marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together in any board recognized by the respective state Government/ Central Government/ Union Territories or any other equivalent qualification.
- Candidate must have obtained a good score in Reva University Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET)/ JEE (main)/JEE (Advanced)/ Karnataka CET/ COMED-K or any other equivalent examination conducted by a recognized institute/ agency.
B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- Candidates must have passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institute with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology.
- Candidate must have passed BSc degree from a recognized university as defined by UGC having attained 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST) and passed 12th with mathematics as a subject. The students are required to clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering program along with the subjects of the second year.
The candidate must have attained BE/ B.Tech in relevant field having attained at least 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) marks in aggregate of any recognized university/institution or AMIE or any other equivalent qualification.
- Application forms can be obtained online.
- Candidates can also obtain the application forms from the Office of Admissions, REVA University.
- The application fee is Rs 1000 (Rs 2000 for NRI candidates and USD 50 for other foreign nationals) and can be paid online through credit cards/debit cards/net banking or through a demand draft drawn in favour of “REVA University” payable at Bengaluru.
- Candidates would be selected strictly on the basis of merit.
- It is mandatory for the short listed candidates to appear for the admission selection process at REVA University.
- Applicants are required to appear for the REVA University Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET) that is conducted by REVA University.
- Candidates are required to appear in a personal interview.
Candidates are selected strictly on the basis of merit and Karnataka PGCET.
- End date for application: Sunday, April 10, 2016.
- Dates of Admission selection process
Online (PAN India): Sunday, April 17, 2016 to Wednesday, April 20, 2016.
Offline (At Reva University Campus): Wednesday, April 20, 2016.
For more information visit the official website of the University.