- News byStream
Admission Notice-Admissions to B.Tech/M.Tech Programs Open at Reva University
Reva Institute of Technology and Management (RITM), Bangalore is inviting applications for admission to its 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) programmes for the academic session 2016.
B.Tech programmes are offered by the university in Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and M.Tech in Computer Aided structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering and Management, computer Science Engineering, Advanced Information Technology, Data Engineering & Cloud Computing, Advanced Power Electronics, Advanced Embedded systems, Wireless Communication and Networking, Machine Design & Dynamics.
- Candidate must have passed PUC/10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one among Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/ computer Science/ Electronics/ Technical vocational subject with at least 45 % marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together in any board recognized by the respective state Government/ Central Government/ Union Territories or any other equivalent qualification.
- Candidate must have obtained a good score in Reva University Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET)/ JEE (main)/JEE (Advanced)/ Karnataka CET/ COMED-K or any other equivalent examination conducted by a recognized institute/ agency.
B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- Candidates must have passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institute with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology.
- Candidate must have passed BSc degree from a recognized university as defined by UGC having attained 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST) and passed 12th with mathematics as a subject. The students are required to clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering program along with the subjects of the second year.
The candidate must have attained BE/ B.Tech in relevant field having attained at least 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) marks in aggregate of any recognized university/institution or AMIE or any other equivalent qualification.
- Application forms can be obtained online.
- Candidates can also obtain the application forms from the Office of Admissions, REVA University.
- The application fee is Rs 1000 (Rs 2000 for NRI candidates and USD 50 for other foreign nationals) and can be paid online through credit cards/debit cards/net banking or through a demand draft drawn in favour of “REVA University” payable at Bengaluru.
- Candidates would be selected strictly on the basis of merit.
- It is mandatory for the short listed candidates to appear for the admission selection process at REVA University.
- Applicants are required to appear for the REVA University Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET) that is conducted by REVA University.
- Candidates are required to appear in a personal interview.
Candidates are selected strictly on the basis of merit and Karnataka PGCET.
- End date for application: Sunday, April 10, 2016.
- Dates of Admission selection process
Online (PAN India): Sunday, April 17, 2016 to Wednesday, April 20, 2016.
Offline (At Reva University Campus): Wednesday, April 20, 2016.
For more information visit the official website of the University.
Few students are a source of inspiration to many and one among them is Kalpit Veerwal, the son of a compounder from ...
B.Tech CSE/ IT and BCA are probably the two most popular courses amongst IT aspirants. Information Technology being one ...