- News byStream
Admission Notice-Ahmedabad University Invites Application for MBA 2016
Ahmedabad University has invited applications for admission to 2 years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program under Amrut Mody School of Management (AMSoM) for the academic session 2016.
The university offers the MBA programs in various functional areas of management such as Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Information Systems and Operations Management.
The Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates having appeared for the CAT 2015 conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) or Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2016-17 conducted by AICTE, are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should be having a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) or equivalent CGPA, of any university incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
- The candidate must have obtained the bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification after three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- Candidates who have appeared in the final year degree examination or equivalent are eligible to apply.
- The applicants can obtain the form through online.
- The application fee is Rs 1000 and can be paid through cash/ demand draft drawn in favour of ‘Ahmedabad University’, payable at Ahmedabad.
Candidates would be selected on the basis of the performance in
- Entrance Test
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Work Experience
- Academic Performance
- Duly filled applications should be sent latest by: Saturday, March 19, 2016.
- GD and PI would be held on: Friday, April 1 2016 to Tuesday, April 12, 2016.
For more information you can visit the official website of the university.
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...