- News byStream
Admission Notice-Aliah University Open for B.Tech/M.Tech'16
Aliah University, Kolkata invite students for admission to their
4 year program of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) program for the year 2016 in the following courses.
- Civil Engineering (CEN)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electrical Engineering (EEN)
- Mechanical Engineering (MEN)
Who can Apply:
For B.Tech Programs:
- Candidates must have taken Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry having at least 100 marks in total in each in the final examination of the 10+2 pattern.
- Candidates must have to secure at least 50% in Mathematics, as well as 60% in aggregate in 12th level.
- Candidates who are appearing 12th board examination in 2016, may also apply, who has secured 50% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik/equivalent exam.
For M.Tech Programs:
- Candidates should have bachelor's degree in B.E/B.Tech in relevant discipline with 6.5 DGPA from any AICTE approved institution.
- Candidates who have passed/appeared 7th semester with 6.5 CGPA (till 6th semester) may also apply.
How to Apply:
- Easiest way to apply is online.
- Candidate can apply for M.Tech programs from Tuesday, March 22, 2016.
Who will be Selected:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT-2016) conducted by the university.
Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply online:
- For B.Tech Programs: Thursday, March 31, 2016.
- For M.Tech Programs: Wednesday, May 18, 2016.
Last date of receiving confirmation sheet by post/ by hand:
- For B.Tech Programs: Monday, April 18, 2016.
- For M.Tech Programs: Monday, May 23, 2016.
Date of AUAT: Sunday, June 05, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...