Alliance Ascent College is an entity of Alliance University which invite students for admission to their full time post graduate master’s programme for the batch of 2016-18.
Who can apply:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized university or equivalent. Students must have a high score inCAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT /ATMA/KMAT.
How to apply:
- The application process is online. Students can also download the application form and send in the filled in form along with a D in favour of "Ascent College-Alliance University" payable at Bengaluru.
- The application fee is Rs 1000. The documents to be sent along with form are:
- Standard X Mark Sheet
- Standard XII mark sheet
- Bachelor's degree mark sheets (available as on date)
- Post-graduate degree mark sheets (if any)
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Entrance exam score card
Who will be selected:
The Admission Selection Process is comprised of:
- Alliance Management Aptitude test (AMAT)
- Oral Extempore Presentation
- Personal Interview
The selection of the candidate to the course will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
- Forms are available- 20th Jan’16
- Last date to apply- 14th Feb’16
- Admission selection process dates- 8th, 15th and 29th Feb’16