- News byStream
Admission Notice-ANU,Guntur Open for PG Courses'16
Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Guntur is open for admission to the following programs for the academic year 2016.
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Masters in Human Resource Management (MHRM)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Integrated Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.)
Who can Apply:
- For M.Sc in Aquaculture Program: Candidates should have B.Sc, With Zoology/ Fisheries/ Fishery Science/ Aquaculture/ Industrial Fish and Fisheries/ Any of the Life sciences as one of the subjects.
- For M.Ed Program: Candidates should have B.Ed degree.
- For Integrated MBA Program: Candidates should have Intermediate (plus two) with any combination of optional subjects or its equivalent (including Diploma in Polytechnic) or 2 Years I.T.I.
- For M.Com Program: All B.Com graduates can apply.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the University’s official online website.
- Cost of application is Rs. 500/-.
- Application fee can be paid through SBI I-Collect/ payment gateway credit or debit card.
Who will be Selected:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (ANUPGCET) conducted by the university.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of online applications: Wednesday, March 30, 2016.
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-: Saturday, April 09, 2016.
- Last date for submission of online applications with tatkal fee of Rs.1500/-: Saturday, April 23, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Speaking in the Lok Sabha, HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar said that there will be no shortage of funds for either of ...
Law is one of the most popular recession-free fields as the legal work never stops regardless of the economic climate ...