- News byStream
Admission Notice-ANU,Guntur Open for PG Courses'16
Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Guntur is open for admission to the following programs for the academic year 2016.
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Masters in Human Resource Management (MHRM)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Integrated Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.)
Who can Apply:
- For M.Sc in Aquaculture Program: Candidates should have B.Sc, With Zoology/ Fisheries/ Fishery Science/ Aquaculture/ Industrial Fish and Fisheries/ Any of the Life sciences as one of the subjects.
- For M.Ed Program: Candidates should have B.Ed degree.
- For Integrated MBA Program: Candidates should have Intermediate (plus two) with any combination of optional subjects or its equivalent (including Diploma in Polytechnic) or 2 Years I.T.I.
- For M.Com Program: All B.Com graduates can apply.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the University’s official online website.
- Cost of application is Rs. 500/-.
- Application fee can be paid through SBI I-Collect/ payment gateway credit or debit card.
Who will be Selected:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (ANUPGCET) conducted by the university.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of online applications: Wednesday, March 30, 2016.
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-: Saturday, April 09, 2016.
- Last date for submission of online applications with tatkal fee of Rs.1500/-: Saturday, April 23, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...