- News byStream
Admission Notice-Applications Invited by PIMS, Ahmednagar for PG in Medical Programs 2016
Pravara Institute of Medical sciences (PIMS), Ahmednagar is inviting applications for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programs for the academic session 2016-17.
- The candidate applying to the postgraduate Medicine/Dentistry Program must be holding a MBBS/BDS degree of a university recognized by MCI/DCI.
- Those candidates who have completed one year compulsory rotating internship or is likely to complete it on or before 31st March, 2016 are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have obtained permanent registration with MCI/DCI (as the case maybe) or any state council. In case the candidate does not have such registration then he must obtain the same within one month from the date of his/her admission.
- Those candidates who are previously registered and pursuing/completed the PG degree program or have obtained PG degree are not eligible.
- Those candidates who were previously admitted to PG degree course and resigned/ left the program are not eligible.
- Those candidates who have completed medical/dental postgraduate diploma program or would be completing the same by 31.03.2016 would be eligible for admission to medical/dental postgraduate degree in the same subject only.
- The candidates can fill the application form online.
- There is a fee of Rs 2000/- for the entrance test.
- Application can be made by the candidate to the university courses using any of the following options:
- Download the application form from the website and send it to university by the last date.
- The candidate can purchase the prospectus from the University Admissions Office or by writing or by writing to the following office on payment of Rs 1000/- (Add Rs200/- towards postal charges). The DD needs to be drawn in favour of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni payable at Pune branch.
- The prospectus is also available at Mumbai, Delhi, Pune & Loni.
- The selection of the candidates would be done on the basis of their performance in the All India Common Entrance Test (PIMS-AICET-PG) that would be conducted by the institute.
- Candidates who score 50% in the PIMS-AICET-PG 2016 and satisfy the eligibility norms laid down by respective councils shall be eligible for admission and would be offered admission to these courses on the basis of inter-se-merit during the counselling.
- The application form needs to be submitted latest by: Monday, November 30, 2015.
- The application form with late fee of Rs 2,000 needs to be submitted latest by: Wednesday, December 09, 2015.
- PIMS-AICET-PG 2016 would be held on: Saturday, December 19, 2015 from 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM.
- Results would be announced on: Wednesday, January 20, 2016.
- Counselling for medicine: Tuesday, March 01, 2016.
- Counselling for Dentistry: Wednesday, March 02, 2016.
- Classes would commence from: Monday, May 02, 2016.
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...