- News byStream
Admission Notice-Banasthali Invites Applications for B.Tech/M.Tech 2016
Applications are invited by Banasthali University for admission to 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical & Electronics, Information Technology, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering and 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) Program in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Chemical Engineering, Nanotechnology, Computer Science/IT, VLSI Design and Remote Sensing programs for the commencing academic session 2016. Admission is open to the women candidates only.
- B.Tech Programs: Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- M.Tech (Comp. Sc. /IT) Programs: Candidates must have a degree in B.E/B.Tech (CS &Engg.)/M.Sc (C.S)/MCA/MSc Maths (TCS) with a minimum of 55% aggregate.
- M.Tech (VLSI Design) Program: Candidates must have a degree in B.E/B.Tech (C.S/Elec)/ MSc (C.S)/MCA/MSc (Elect.) with a minimum 55% marks.
- M.Tech (Remote Sensing) Program: Candidates must have a degree in B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch. or masters degree in remote sensing and any discipline of Science/Earth Science.
- Candidates need to send a DD for Rs 800/- in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapeeth” payable at Banasthali/Jaipur to: Secretary- Banasthali Vidyapeeth, P.O. Banasthali Vidyapeeth-304022 (Rajasthan).
- Candidates can obtain the prospectus and application form in person by paying Rs 700 in cash.
- Application can also be made online.
Candidates would be selected on the basis of the merit-cum-aptitude test.
- Applications need to be submitted latest by: Saturday, April 30, 2016.
- Application with late fee need to be submitted by: Monday, May 16, 2016.
- Aptitude Test would be held on: Saturday, May 28, 2016.
For more information the candidates can visit the official website of the University.
D.Y. Patil University School of Management, Navi Mumbai has announced an admission notification for the Bachelor of ...
One of the most severe problems in the education systems of India is the gender disparity at educational institutions ...