- News byStream
Admission Notice-Banasthali Invites Applications for B.Tech/M.Tech 2016
Applications are invited by Banasthali University for admission to 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical & Electronics, Information Technology, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering and 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) Program in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Chemical Engineering, Nanotechnology, Computer Science/IT, VLSI Design and Remote Sensing programs for the commencing academic session 2016. Admission is open to the women candidates only.
- B.Tech Programs: Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- M.Tech (Comp. Sc. /IT) Programs: Candidates must have a degree in B.E/B.Tech (CS &Engg.)/M.Sc (C.S)/MCA/MSc Maths (TCS) with a minimum of 55% aggregate.
- M.Tech (VLSI Design) Program: Candidates must have a degree in B.E/B.Tech (C.S/Elec)/ MSc (C.S)/MCA/MSc (Elect.) with a minimum 55% marks.
- M.Tech (Remote Sensing) Program: Candidates must have a degree in B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch. or masters degree in remote sensing and any discipline of Science/Earth Science.
- Candidates need to send a DD for Rs 800/- in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapeeth” payable at Banasthali/Jaipur to: Secretary- Banasthali Vidyapeeth, P.O. Banasthali Vidyapeeth-304022 (Rajasthan).
- Candidates can obtain the prospectus and application form in person by paying Rs 700 in cash.
- Application can also be made online.
Candidates would be selected on the basis of the merit-cum-aptitude test.
- Applications need to be submitted latest by: Saturday, April 30, 2016.
- Application with late fee need to be submitted by: Monday, May 16, 2016.
- Aptitude Test would be held on: Saturday, May 28, 2016.
For more information the candidates can visit the official website of the University.
University Grants Commission - UGC - education standard regulator of the country has introduced a new scheme titled ...
In today’s day and age, Media and Communications, in general, have caught the fancy of many. A majority of ...