- News byStream
Admission Notice- Banasthali University, Jaipur Announces Admission for 2016
Banasthali University, Jaipur has opened its gates for students interested for admission to to Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Design (B.Design), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Education (M.Ed), Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Design (M.Design), Master of Social Work (MSW), Master of Philosophy (M.Phil), Master of Computer Application (MCA), Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm), B.A.LL.B (Bachelor of Arts), B.Com.LL.B, BBA.LL.B.
Eligibility Criteria for Banasthali University:
- For B.Sc Programs:
10+2 with 55 % in Science are eligible to apply.
- For B.Pharm Program:
60% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Maths
- For M.Sc Programs:
60% marks in B.Sc. under respective disciplines.
- For M.Pharm Program:
60% in bachelor's degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) are eligible.
Application forms are available on the official website of the University
- Application fee: Rs. 800/- in favor of "Banasthali Vidyapith" payable at Banasthali/Jaipur to: Secretary - Banasthali Vidyapith, P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith - 304022 (Rajasthan).
- Prospectus and form can also be obtained in person upon payment of Rs. 700/- in cash.
Selection Procedure for Banasthali University:
- For B.Ed, B.Pharm, B.Design, M.Sc Programs:
- For M.Phil, M.A Programs:
Merit-cum-aptitude test to be held in June, 2016.
- For other programs:
Merit in the qualifying examination.
Last date for submission of application: Saturday, April 30, 2016.
Last date for submission of application with late fee: Monday, May 16, 2016.
Date of aptitude test:
- For M.Sc (Biotechnology), B.Design, B.Pharm: Saturday, May 28, 2016.
- For B.Ed Program: Sunday, May 29, 2016.
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...