- News byStream
Admission Notice: Bangalore University Announces Admission 2016-17
Bangalore University has opened its gates for students interested in admission to five years Integrated Bachelor of Science Master of Science (B.Sc-M.Sc) in Biological Sciences and Integrated Masters of Business Management Studies (BMS-MMS) programmes for the commencing academic session 2016 to 2017.
- Must have completed two-year pre-university science course of Karnataka state or equivalent thereto.
- Must have secured at least 50 per cent of marks in an aggregate of all papers studied at the qualifying examination.
- On the basis of counselling.
- Preference will be given to Karnataka students with domicile.
- Those who are desirous of admission and listed in the eligible list should attend the counselling on the specified time and place without fail.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- The duly filled application form along with attested copies of marks cards , necessary documents and a DD of Rs 400 (Rs 200 for SC/ST/CAT-1 candidates) should be submitted to the co-ordinators of respective courses mentioned in the official advertisement.
- The last date for submission of application: June 24.
- The last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs 100: June 30.
Exam centres for both online and offline Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main 2017 have been changed by the CBSE. The ...
In today’s day and age, Media and Communications, in general, have caught the fancy of many. A majority of ...