Bangalore University has opened its gates for students interested in admission to five years Integrated Bachelor of Science Master of Science (B.Sc-M.Sc) in Biological Sciences and Integrated Masters of Business Management Studies (BMS-MMS) programmes for the commencing academic session 2016 to 2017.
- Must have completed two-year pre-university science course of Karnataka state or equivalent thereto.
- Must have secured at least 50 per cent of marks in an aggregate of all papers studied at the qualifying examination.
- On the basis of counselling.
- Preference will be given to Karnataka students with domicile.
- Those who are desirous of admission and listed in the eligible list should attend the counselling on the specified time and place without fail.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- The duly filled application form along with attested copies of marks cards , necessary documents and a DD of Rs 400 (Rs 200 for SC/ST/CAT-1 candidates) should be submitted to the co-ordinators of respective courses mentioned in the official advertisement.
- The last date for submission of application: June 24.
- The last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs 100: June 30.