- News byStream
Admission Notice- BULMIM Announces Admission for PGDM Programs 2016
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Usha and Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM) has opened its gates for students interested in admission to full time 2 years PGDM courses equivalent to MBA.
- Graduation or its equivalent Degree in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC or AICTE. The candidates should have obtained at least 50 per cent (45 per cent in case of reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Valid score of any major national level management aptitude tests such as CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT or ATMA.
- Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply. If selected, they would need to submit the proof of graduation testimonials within 90 days of the commencement of the programme. Defaulter’s admission would be cancelled and there would be no refund of the submitted fee.
- Application form is available on the official website of the University and can also bbe obtained from the University’s office.
- Application fee: Rs. 1100 in Cash or by a Demand Draft/ Pay Order (No cheque accepted) drawn in favour of BULMIM payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates will be short listed on the basis of Management Entrance Examinations (CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT or ATMA) score and marks in 10th, 12th and graduation.
- The short listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final selection of candidates is done based on their cumulative performance in the selection process.
Mr. Mahendra Nath Pandey, Minister of HRD (State) informed Rajya Sabha that the HRD Ministry has decided to discard ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...