- News byStream
Admission Notice- College of Engineering, Trivandrum Announces Admissions for MBA Programme 2016
College of Engineering has opened its gates for students interested in admission to 2 years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered at CET-School of Management for the commencing session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for College of Engineering:
- Degree level examination with 50% marks in aggregate from a university recognized by University of Kerala.
- For B.A/B.Sc and B.Com students, a pass in the examination with 50% marks in Part III is the eligible qualification.
- Students appearing for the final year/semester degree examination in 2016 can also apply.
- CMAT/CAT/MAT, the national level common entrance examinations for MBA admission.
How to Apply for College of Engineering:
- Application forms are available on the official website of the university.
Send the same to:
- The Principal, College of Engineering Trivandrum, Thiruvananthapuram- 695016, along with a demand draft for Rs. 500 drawn in favour of CET School of Management, College of Engineering Trivandrum, payable at Trivandrum towards application fee.
- Application can also be obtained from CET-School of Management (Department of Business Administration), College of Engineering Trivandrum, on payment of Rs 500/- or by post with additional Rs. 100 towards postal charges.
- The envelopes enclosing the applications must clearly mention "Admission to MBA program 2016".
Selection Procedure for College of Engineering:
- CMAT/CAT/MAT score
- Group Discussion (GD)
Last date for receiving filled in application forms: Saturday, April 30, 2016.
Date of GD and interview: Saturday, May 09, 2016 to Thursday, May 14, 2016.
The National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad invites applications from the eligible candidates for its NID DAT 2017 ...
Students are often confused about the evaluation criteria used by the various Indian Institutes of Management. Since ...