College of Engineering has opened its gates for students interested in admission to 2 years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered at CET-School of Management for the commencing session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for College of Engineering:
- Degree level examination with 50% marks in aggregate from a university recognized by University of Kerala.
- For B.A/B.Sc and B.Com students, a pass in the examination with 50% marks in Part III is the eligible qualification.
- Students appearing for the final year/semester degree examination in 2016 can also apply.
- CMAT/CAT/MAT, the national level common entrance examinations for MBA admission.
How to Apply for College of Engineering:
- Application forms are available on the official website of the university.
Send the same to:
- The Principal, College of Engineering Trivandrum, Thiruvananthapuram- 695016, along with a demand draft for Rs. 500 drawn in favour of CET School of Management, College of Engineering Trivandrum, payable at Trivandrum towards application fee.
- Application can also be obtained from CET-School of Management (Department of Business Administration), College of Engineering Trivandrum, on payment of Rs 500/- or by post with additional Rs. 100 towards postal charges.
- The envelopes enclosing the applications must clearly mention "Admission to MBA program 2016".
Selection Procedure for College of Engineering:
- CMAT/CAT/MAT score
- Group Discussion (GD)
Last date for receiving filled in application forms: Saturday, April 30, 2016.
Date of GD and interview: Saturday, May 09, 2016 to Thursday, May 14, 2016.