Applications are invited by DAV University, Jalandhar for admission to its Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Finance, Healthcare, Insurance & Banking, Marketing, HR, and International Management & Supply Chain Management for the academic session 2016.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination or must be appearing in the qualifying examination. The candidate must have secured 50% in graduation in any discipline and must provide the proof of passing the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks before admission.
- The SC/ST candidates would get a relaxation of 5% marks.
- Application can be made online.
- There is an application fee of Rs 200 that can be paid at the examination centre opted by the candidate.
- The candidate can also deposit the fee through Multicity Cheque/DD of Rs 200/- drawn in favour of “Principal …” (fill in respective examination centre) payable at the respective city. The candidate needs to write his/her name, address and mobile number on the reverse side of multi-city cheque/DD.
The selection of the candidates would be done strictly on the basis of their performance in the DAV University MBA Eligibility Test (DAVUMET-2016) that is conducted by the institute.
- The duly filled online application forms need to be submitted latest by: Sunday, March 20, 2016.
- Date of DAVUMET: Saturday, March 26, 2016.