- News byStream
Admission Notice-DAV University Invites Applications for MBA 2016
Applications are invited by DAV University, Jalandhar for admission to its Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Finance, Healthcare, Insurance & Banking, Marketing, HR, and International Management & Supply Chain Management for the academic session 2016.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination or must be appearing in the qualifying examination. The candidate must have secured 50% in graduation in any discipline and must provide the proof of passing the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks before admission.
- The SC/ST candidates would get a relaxation of 5% marks.
- Application can be made online.
- There is an application fee of Rs 200 that can be paid at the examination centre opted by the candidate.
- The candidate can also deposit the fee through Multicity Cheque/DD of Rs 200/- drawn in favour of “Principal …” (fill in respective examination centre) payable at the respective city. The candidate needs to write his/her name, address and mobile number on the reverse side of multi-city cheque/DD.
The selection of the candidates would be done strictly on the basis of their performance in the DAV University MBA Eligibility Test (DAVUMET-2016) that is conducted by the institute.
- The duly filled online application forms need to be submitted latest by: Sunday, March 20, 2016.
- Date of DAVUMET: Saturday, March 26, 2016.
Chief Minister of Maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis announced that the students who want to avail scholarships must link ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...