- News byStream
Admission Notice: DTU, Delhi Announces Admission to EMBA Programme 2016
Delhi Technological University (DTU), Delhi has opened its gates for students interested in admission to executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) program offered at Delhi School of Management (DSM) for the session 2016-18.
Eligibility Criteria for DTU, Delhi:
- Graduation or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (10% relaxation to SC/ST/PH and 5% relaxation to OBC candidates).
- Minimum 3 years work experience after 4 years degree.
- Minimum 4 years work experience after 3 years degree.
- Working executives are required to produce a "No Objection Certificate" at the time of joining.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- Submit the completed form to the Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad-Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi 110042.
- Superscribe the envelope containing the application form with the ‘Application for Admission to EMBA Program 2016-18 batch’
Selection Procedure for DTU, Delhi:
- Work experience, academic performance and performance in group discussion/personal interview to be conducted at DTU campus.
Last date for submission of completed application: Friday, April 29, 2016.
Date of release of shortlist of candidates: Wednesday, May 11, 2016.
Date of written test/GD/PI: starting from Friday, May 27, 2016.
Keeping up pace with the changing technologies, Manipal University has launched Virtual Classroom at Manipal Institute ...
This is the time of the year when all MBA aspirants must be preparing themselves for the GD, PI and WAT rounds of ...