- News byStream
Admission Notice-Gautam Buddha University Invites Application for MBA 2016
Applications are invited by the Gautam Buddha University (GBU), Greater Noida for admission to its Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The program is offered in Human Resource Management, Finance, Marketing, strategy, Operations and Information Technology. The admissions are open for the academic session 2016.
Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university/college with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) or equivalent grade.
The Application Procedure
- Application can be done online
- Application fee (Rs. 1200 for general/OBC and Rs. 600 for SC/ST candidate) can be made through demand draft, debit/credit card, net banking.
The Selection Procedure
The candidates would be selected on the basis of the performance in the written test (GPT), group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) conducted by the institute.
- Application forms need to be submitted latest by: Thursday, March 31, 2016.
- Written Exam Date: Sunday, April 24, 2016.
- Results would be announced on: Wednesday, May 25, 2016.
A total number of 22 executive members of Delhi University Teachers’ Association have termed the National ...
CAT 2016 was held on 4th Dec 2016 at various cities across India for the first level of selection into IIMs and other ...