Institute of Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology (IBAB), Bangalore is open for admission to their Master of Science (M.Sc) program offered in the following fields for the academic year 2016.
- Applied Biotechnology
Who can Apply:
- Applicant should have completed a bachelor’s degree (BTech, BE, BSc, MBBS, BDS, BPharm,) in any subject of Life sciences, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, any branch of Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agriculture, Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Sciences.
- There is no age bar for applying.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form from here.
- Application fees is Rs. 500/-.
- Application fee can be paid through cash, NEFT or by a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of ‘Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology’ payable at Bengaluru.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Who will be Selected:
- Applicants have to take the online entrance test. Duration of the test is for 100 minutes. There will be no negative marks in the entrance tests.
- Only candidates who qualify in the entrance test will be called for an interview at Bangalore.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for online application: Thursday, June 09, 2016.
- Date of online entrance test: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 to Friday, June 03, 2016 and Wednesday, June 08 to Friday, June 10, 2016.