Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
ICFAI University, Dehradun is open for admission to their four year full-time Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) program offered in various branches at Faculty of Science and Technology (FST) for the year 2016.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Mechatronics Engineering.
Who can Apply:
- Students securing 50% aggregate in class XII or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects are eligible.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Easiest way for a student to apply is online and make payment of Rs. 300 towards the cost using credit/debit card (visa/ master card/ internet banking) through secure internet payment gateway.
- Download the application form: Candidates can download the application form and send it to the Admissions Office along with the demand draft of Rs 300 towards the cost. The DD should be drawn in favor of The ICFAI University, Dehradun - Fee Collection A/c) payable at Dehradun.
Who will be Selected:
- The selection of applicants into the B.Tech program is made through screening of application and admission test scores.
- While evaluating applicants for admission, due weightage is given to their academic distinction, awards in sports/ cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra co-curricular activities.
- Test scores of JEE (Main) 2016/ Other National Level/ State Level / Engineering Entrance Tests 2016 are accepted.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of completed application form: Thursday, June 30, 2016.
- Date of interview and admission decision: Thursday, July 07, 2016.