- News byStream
Admission Notice- IIIT, Hyderabad Announces Admissions for MTech programme 2016
The International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad has opened its gates for students interested for its Master of Technology (M.Tech) programmes offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2016.
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Information Security
- VLSI & Computer Engineering
- Computer Aided Structural Engineering
Note: For M.S. by Research and Ph.D programmes , exceptional candidates may be called directly for the interview on the basis of their qualification and experience.
- BE/B.Tech in Engineering (any branch including CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ Civil/ Instrumentation/ Biotechnology)
- B.Arch. or master's degree in Science/Maths/ IT/Computer Science or MCA.
- Postgraduate Entrance Examination (PGEE 2016)
How to apply:
- Application form is available on the official website of the University.
- The last date for the submission of applications: March 31
- The last date for the receipt of application fee (online payment): March 31
- IIIT-H PGEE Date: April 17
Note: The examination will be held at Hyderabad and a number of major cities in the country, depending on the number of applicants from each region.
The entrance examination will consist of two papers:
Paper I: To test the general aptitude of the candidate and will consist of objective questions from Mathematics, Programming, and Logical Reasoning.
Paper II: To test the candidate's subject knowledge.
For more information, visit the official webiste of the University.
MICA’s Institute for Strategic Marketing and Communication, Ahmedabad closed its summer placement for the 23rd ...
Marine Engineering is a popular course among engineering aspirants as it offers some of the brightest career ...