Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
IIM Calcutta is open for admission to their Post Graduate Program for Executives also known as PGPEX for the academic year 2016. This course at IIM Calcutta is a 1 year Full Time MBA program which is solely for executives with more than 5 years work experience.
Who can Apply for PGPEX at IIM Calcutta:
To apply, the student must have following things:
- Professional experience minimum for a period of 5 years as on 31st March’ 16.
- A Bachelor's degree i.e. a minimum formal education of 10+2+3 years.
How to Apply for PGPEX at IIM Calcutta:
Interested students can apply online using the official website of IIM Calcutta.
While filling and uploading the application form one must take care of the following things:
- The photograph which is not older than 6 months and it should be a coloured picture.
- Proof of all the education acquired till date, scanned documents.
- There is an option for writing an essay apotheosizing your achievements.
The fee of application form is to be paid online using Credit Card or Debit Card and fee of the application form is Rs. 200.
Who will be Selected for PGPEX at IIM Calcutta:
The selection of students will be done on the basis of following aspects:
- Past academic record
- GMAT score
- Recommendation letters
- Professional experience
- Statement of purpose
The final judgement will be made after the personal interview.
Dates to Remember:
- Commencement of application process- 30th June’ 16
- The last date to submit the application form- 1st July’ 16 to 25th October’ 16
- List of shortlisted candidates- First week of November’ 16
- Interview of shortlisted candidates- Second week of November’ 16
- List of selected candidates- Last week of November’ 16
- Last date to pay the fees- Second week of December’ 16