- News byStream
Admission Notice- IIM Ranchi Announces Admissions for Fellow Programme in Management Course, 2016
Indian Institute of Management, Ranchi (IIM-R) is accepting applications for admission for its Fellow Programme in Management Course for the year 2016. The course offers a chance to develop outstanding scholars for teaching or research careers at business schools/universities or management research institutions and career opportunities in the Government sector, corporate sector, NGO or for organisations requiring an advance research and analytical capabilities.The duration of the course is a minimum of four years. The students undertaking the course have to go through first two years of rigorous course work, followed by atleast two additional years for mastering research.
Candidates who have completed their graduation in management from IIM in a period of four years from the time of applying are eligible for direct admission in the second year of the Fellow Programme in Management Course. They will be enrolled on the basis of their academic performance during their graduation.
Students can apply to the following areas of specialization :
2. Finance & Accounting
3. General Management including Neuro management
4. Human Resource Management
5. Information Systems
7. Operations Management
8. Organizational Behavior
9. Strategic Management
1. Master’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 60 per cent aggregate marks.
2. Candidates who have MA/M Sc/M Phil in Mathematics, Statistics, Psychology, Neuro-Psychology, Sociology, Linguistics, engineering et al, can also apply.
3. A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture with 60 per cent marks or equivalent are eligible to apply.
4. Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA and CS with a minimum 55 per cent aggregate marks can apply.
Note: Candidates who are pursuing the final year of their respective educational programme can also apply. However, their admission to the programme will be dependent on their successful completion of their respective program before June 30, 2016.
Selection process for Admission to IIM, Ranchi:
1. Common Admission Test (CAT) or any other standard test such as GMAT/GATE/UGC or CSIR-JRF.
2. Applicants will be shortlisted basis exam score.
3. Personal interview, which will decide the final selection of a particular candidate.
How to Apply to IIM Ranchi:
1. Download PDF version of the application form from the official website
2. Send the duly filled-up form along with DD in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Ranchi”.
The application fee for SC/ST/PWD applicants is Rs 500.
For others, the application fee is Rs 1000.
Sale of application form: Yet to be announced
Last day to submit form: February 29, 2016
Admit card issuance: Yet to be announced
Exam date: Yet to be announced
Result date: Yet to be announced
Admission date: Yet to be announced
Beginning of session: Yet to be announced
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi
Suchana Bhawan, Audrey House Campus
Meur’s Road, Ranchi – 834008, JHARKHAND
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...