- News byStream
Admission Notice- IIM Rohtak Announces Admission to EPGP Programme
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak has opened its gates for students interested in admission to its Exe EPGP i.e Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP).
This is a golden opportunity for those executives and professionals, who wish to gain knowledge, managerial and leadership skills under the guidance of professors from IIM Rohtak.
On completion of the course, candidates will be eligible for post graduate diploma in management.
- To be eligible for the EPGP programme at IIM Rohtak, candidates should have completed their bachelor’s degree and acquired at least 50% or equivalent CGPA.
- Also, managerial/entrepreneurial/professional experience of at least 3 years is compulsory.
- Candidates with CA/ICWAI/CS are also eligible for the programme.
Selection will be done on the following basis:
- Educational qualifications and work experience
- IIM-R-MAT entrance test and personal interview.
Note: Candidates who have scored 60% in CAT or GRE and at least 580 in GMAT will not have to sit for the test.
- To acquire the application forms, one will have to visit the official website of IIM Rohtak.
- Last date to apply: August 20.
- Date for IIM-R-MAT test: August 26.
Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) has sought the response of Zameer Uddin Shah, the Vice-Chancellor of ...
The festival of lights is just round the corner and the festivities have already begun. Now, this day comes year after ...