- News byStream
Admission Notice- IIM Indore Announces Admission to EPGP Programme
The Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore) has opened its gates for students interested in admission to its EPGP i.e Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP).
EPGP is a special programme to enhance the management and leadership skills of professionals. The duration for this intensive training course is 1 year.
The course is divided in 700 classroom hours which include 5 weeks of International Immersion at McCombs School of Business, University of Texas, Austin.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification.
- CAT or GMAT score
- Managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after graduation of at least 5 years
- Interview round
- Performance in CAT/GMAT exam
- Work experience
- Academic performance.
Once a candidate is shortlisted by the Institute, the Candidate will receive admission offers through e-mail. In return,the candidate needs to send an acceptance letter along with a commitment fee of Rs 1 lakh (plus service tax) within the stipulated time.
Once the transaction is completed, admission will be considered complete.
|Starting of Application Process||July 12, 2016|
|Last date for Application Process||
For GMAT: Oct 10, 2016
For CAT: Jan 15, 2017
|Personal Interview List Announcement||
For GMAT: Nov 07, 2016
For CAT: Jan 23, 2017
|Personal Interview Round||
For GMAT: Nov 15, 2016
For CAT: Jan 28 & 29 2017
|Declaration of Final Admission List||
For GMAT: Nov 30, 2016
For CAT: Feb 10, 2017
|Last date for payment of Admission Commitment Fee||
For GMAT: Jan 2, 2017
For CAT: Feb 25, 2017
|Registration for EPGP Programme||April 17, 2017|
|Starting of Classes||April 18, 2017|
Candidates can apply for the course via the online mode. Follow the below mentioned steps to fill in the application form:
- Visit the official website of IIM Indore.
- Register yourself using a valid email ID.
- Fill in your correct CAT/GMAT score as well as registration number.
- Enter your correct work experience and provide mobile number for reference as the Institute has the authority to check a candidate for reference.
- Also mention your career plans as they may help you during the selection process.
- Pay key importance while filling up “handling a situation” segment of the application form. This segment is used to judge the leadership qualities of the candidate.
- Do not forget to affix a recent passport size photograph along with the form.
Note: Candidates should fill in the form details carefully and completely as incomplete forms will be rejected.
Also read the instructions mentioned, before filling up the form.
Following are the documents you attach along with your form before submitting it:
- Scorecard of Candidate’s CAT/GMAT Exam.
- Mark sheets and certificates obtained by a candidate from grade 10th onwards.
- Candidate must attach their medical certificates along with the work experience certificate(s).
- In case the candidate is not a resident of India, then he/she will also have to attach the first, last and other relevant pages of the passport.
- At the interview, candidate should carry the above mentioned forms along with them.
- Candidates can pay the application fee via online mode using credit/debit card and internet banking.
Total fees to be paid by the candidate for EPGP Programme: Rs 18 lakh
This is to be paid in four instalments (including commitment fee).
The fee is divided in the following manner:
|Fee Type||Amount||Date for Submission|
|Commitment fee||Rs 1 lakh||By Feb 17, 2016|
|First Instalment||Rs 7 lakh||On April 17, 2016|
|Second instalment||Rs 7 lakh||By Sept 17, 2016|
|Third instalment||Rs 3 lakh||By Dec 17, 2017|
Note: The fee is inclusive of tuition, course material, library facilities, computer charges, lodging and boarding and expenses towards academic input (international).
Other expenses like expenses in International travel, visa, passport, lodging and boarding etc. would have to be borne by the candidate.
The final verdict on age limit controversy of NEET has been adjourned by the Supreme Court. The verdict will now be ...
One of the most severe problems in the education systems of India is the gender disparity at educational institutions ...