- News byStream
Admission Notice - IIPM Bangalore Invites Application for PGDM -2016
Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM), Bangalore has recently invited applications for its two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in Agri-Business and Plantation Management (ABPM) for the academic session 2016-18.
• The interested candidates must have a Bachelors Degree from a recognised university in any discipline with minimum 50 percent marks or its equivalent CGPA in agricultural and allied sciences.
• The requirement of minimum marks for SC/ST is 45 percent.
• The candidates need to send the Demand Draft of Rs 1,000 for general category, Rs 500 for SC/ST/PWD in favour of Indian Institute of Plantation Management payable at Bangalore. The application forms can be downloaded from the official website.
• The candidates can send the duly filled form along with the fee to Admissions Office Indian Institute of Plantation Management Jnana Bharathi Campus, P.O. Malathalli, Bangalore-560 056.
• The eligible candidates will be selected by the panel on the basis valid CAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT score along with the academic record, test scores, writing skills, group discussions, and personal interview.
• The last date to apply is January 31.
• For more information visit - http://www.iipmb.edu.in/
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore - the conducting body of Common Admission Test or CAT 2016 has released ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...