- News byStream
Admission Notice- IISc Bangalore Announces Admissions to M.Tech/ M.Des 2016
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore has opened its gates for students interested for admissions to M.Tech/ M.Des programme for the year 2016.
- M.Des in Product Design and Engineering
- M.Tech in
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Material Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Communication & Networks
- Electrical Engineering
- Microelectronic Systems
- Signal Processing
- Systems Science & Automation
- Transportation and Infrastructure Engineering
- Electronic Systems Engineering
- Computational Science
- Climate Science
- Earth Science
- Nano Science and Engineering
- IISc M.Tech/M.Des 2016
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent degree in second class and above
- Master’s degree in Science, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Instrumentation, Electronics or Master’s in Computer Application as applicable to the respective departments are also eligible to apply
- Some M.Tech programmes may have an interview or a written test after shortlisting on the basis of GATE scores.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Design / Architecture in second class and above
GATE / CEED score
- Candidates will have to appear for a Design Aptitude Test and interview if they are shortlisted
- Application form is available on the official website of the university.
- Fill personal, academic details and their address. GATE/ CEED details also must be filled in.
- Upload your signature and photograph as specified. The caste certificate must also be uploaded if applicable.
- Application fee: Rs 800 for GN/OB
- Application fee: Rs.400 for SC/ST/PH candidates through Challan payment (SBI Bank ) or Online through Net banking, Visa Card/Master Card, Debit/Credit Cards.
- If paying by challan, candidates must update the payment details by logging in
Last Date of Application: March 21, 2016.
D.Y. Patil University School of Management, Navi Mumbai has announced an admission notification for the Bachelor of ...
One of the most severe problems in the education systems of India is the gender disparity at educational institutions ...