Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore has opened its gates for students interested for admissions to M.Tech/ M.Des programme for the year 2016.
- M.Des in Product Design and Engineering
- M.Tech in
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Material Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Communication & Networks
- Electrical Engineering
- Microelectronic Systems
- Signal Processing
- Systems Science & Automation
- Transportation and Infrastructure Engineering
- Electronic Systems Engineering
- Computational Science
- Climate Science
- Earth Science
- Nano Science and Engineering
- IISc M.Tech/M.Des 2016
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent degree in second class and above
- Master’s degree in Science, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Instrumentation, Electronics or Master’s in Computer Application as applicable to the respective departments are also eligible to apply
- Some M.Tech programmes may have an interview or a written test after shortlisting on the basis of GATE scores.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Design / Architecture in second class and above
GATE / CEED score
- Candidates will have to appear for a Design Aptitude Test and interview if they are shortlisted
- Application form is available on the official website of the university.
- Fill personal, academic details and their address. GATE/ CEED details also must be filled in.
- Upload your signature and photograph as specified. The caste certificate must also be uploaded if applicable.
- Application fee: Rs 800 for GN/OB
- Application fee: Rs.400 for SC/ST/PH candidates through Challan payment (SBI Bank ) or Online through Net banking, Visa Card/Master Card, Debit/Credit Cards.
- If paying by challan, candidates must update the payment details by logging in
Last Date of Application: March 21, 2016.