- News byStream
Admission Notice-IIT Bhubaneswar invites applications for PhD 2016
Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programs in school of Basic sciences, Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences, Electrical Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences & Management, Infrastructure, Mechanical Sciences and Minerals, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering for the academic session 2016.
- The candidates must be having a minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (in a 10 point scale) in M.Tech/M.E or equivalent degree in the appropriate discipline with a valid GATE score in the year of admission into the M.Tech program.
- The candidates with a minimum of 70% marks or 7.5 CGPA (in a 10 point scale) in the B.Tech/B.E with a valid GATE score or have secured a UGC/CSIR-NET JRF are eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have a minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (in 10 point scale) in all the other examinations. A single relaxation of up to 10% marks either at 10th or 12th examination or equivalent is permitted.
PhD Basic Sciences
- The candidates must have a minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (in a 10 point scale) in the Master’s or equivalent degree in appropriate discipline with a consistent good academic record. Provisional certificate is acceptable.
- The candidates need to have a minimum of 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA (in a 10 point scale) in the Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree in appropriate discipline with consistently good academic record.
- The Candidate must have a valid GATE score or must have secured a UGC/CSIR-NET JRF.
- Application can be made online.
- There is an application fee of Rs 500/- for General/OBC, and Rs 250/- for SC/ST/PwD. Female candidates do not have to pay any fee.
Candidates can get the requisite information from the official website of the institute.
Online Application needs to be submitted latest by: Sunday, April 03, 2016.
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...