- News byStream
Admission Notice-IIT Bhubaneswar invites applications for PhD 2016
Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programs in school of Basic sciences, Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences, Electrical Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences & Management, Infrastructure, Mechanical Sciences and Minerals, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering for the academic session 2016.
- The candidates must be having a minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (in a 10 point scale) in M.Tech/M.E or equivalent degree in the appropriate discipline with a valid GATE score in the year of admission into the M.Tech program.
- The candidates with a minimum of 70% marks or 7.5 CGPA (in a 10 point scale) in the B.Tech/B.E with a valid GATE score or have secured a UGC/CSIR-NET JRF are eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have a minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (in 10 point scale) in all the other examinations. A single relaxation of up to 10% marks either at 10th or 12th examination or equivalent is permitted.
PhD Basic Sciences
- The candidates must have a minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (in a 10 point scale) in the Master’s or equivalent degree in appropriate discipline with a consistent good academic record. Provisional certificate is acceptable.
- The candidates need to have a minimum of 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA (in a 10 point scale) in the Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree in appropriate discipline with consistently good academic record.
- The Candidate must have a valid GATE score or must have secured a UGC/CSIR-NET JRF.
- Application can be made online.
- There is an application fee of Rs 500/- for General/OBC, and Rs 250/- for SC/ST/PwD. Female candidates do not have to pay any fee.
Candidates can get the requisite information from the official website of the institute.
Online Application needs to be submitted latest by: Sunday, April 03, 2016.
At the ongoing campus placement season of IIT Bombay, few offers are pouring in from MNCs for positions abroad, for ...
Now that the CAT 2016 is out of the bag, it is time to explore your B-school admission options for the academic session ...